[Dailydrool] Fw: Tick Remedy suggestion & details

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Sun May 4 09:15:21 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Cheryl Medlin
To: Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: Tick Remedy suggestion

Oh I'm sorry. The product is Mosquito Barrier liquid. I ordered it online at www.MosquitoBarrier.com  in a 32 oz bottle. It gives directions on how to mix with water and spray on the lawn. On the web site it claims to repel mosquitos, ticks and fleas. I can tell you it took care of my mosquitos last year. I think I sprayed twice all season. You spray at least 48 hrs before a big rain or after a rain so it isn't washed away. It might require a couple times over the whole spring and summer. The good thing is that is won't hurt your pets or children. It can be mixed with cooking oil to use for standing water outside to prevent the eggs from hatching. It will smell awful for about 20 minutes and then you can't smell it, but the bugs can. I was afraid the scent would drive my Bassett crazy, but it didn't. So no, don't feed it to the pet, just follow the directions on spraying it. And your question was not silly.

Good luck,

Cheryl Medlin