[Dailydrool] Ticks and Bugs

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 09:44:52 PDT 2008

We live in the country in the Midwest and ticks are always a problem. We use
Frontline Plus but it doesn't kill them as soon as they touch the fur so the
hounds will carry them in. DH has been mushroom hunting and he always gets
more ticks then Thumpy. When Thumpy came to live with us (he was a stray) he
was covered in fleas and ticks and he HATES ticks. When he feels one
crawling on him he comes to us with a special look and tilt of his ears and
show you where it is with his nose. When you get it he has to see it and
smell it to be sure you got it!!

The PIT Bea also HATES bugs, especially flies. She was lying by my chair
sleeping yesterday when all of a sudden she shot like a rocket across the
room with her tail between her legs and looking over her shoulder like
something was going to get her--a fly had landed on her while she was
sleeping. Needless to say, we have no problem with her chasing bees or any
flying insect!

We're sending Drool to those in need.

Sandy W

Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)

Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets

See our family at:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320