[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood in da pit

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 4 12:16:34 PDT 2008

Dis be Brudder Elwood. It be Sunday, da dey ob rest. Ecept roundz dis  house.
Da Momma she be a rushin bout wif de cleanin an de cookin---oh, it smellz  so
gud, Brudder Elwood he still eatin da paste in de can, an I gotz da snooter
goin--den I git dis smell--why dat be awfulz, is dat the ckickey dat Nigel
found  and de smell come rite cross to de brudder house? Why dat be strong
chickey to  come a zillion miles, so I putz me snooter rite up dere again an followz
de air,  it gittin closer, dat smell, brudder sniff agin, why it not in de
air-it be on  de floor rite dere. Elder Clara. It not out de tailpipe, I checkie
dat, I sniify  de belly, and moob up de big bodie.
Den it happin.
Da Brudder eyeballz ebin seez dis. Why it be Elder Clara's armpit. Whut a
aromeerrz dat is, why it smellz like she gotz da tube ob de bin gey all ober
herz. WHEW-dat stinky- I stick de snooter right in da pit. Brudder Elwood  see
she git a bit ob de red in dere. Brudder Elwood, well he do liddle
missycallculationz ob de Elder Clara mouf to de pit. Elder Clara she teke a big  ol
chommpie at de Brudder. Lookie like fings gittin beke to normalz at de  brudder
house. Brudder Elwood jus wishie he could put de Elder Clara in de white  box an
gib herz a spin.

We sendz da drools to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and