[Dailydrool] greetingsfrom the burg

Michael Taggert mtaggert at cox.net
Sun May 4 13:41:57 PDT 2008

Dis is Elmer here livin large in fredericksburg VA. (most ob you already knowed dat bu der are doz dat dont. Wewl first ob awl I hab lots ab drool dat I ben sabin fur doz dat needlots ob drrol so Im sling to ebberone dis weekend. Dat mom she dun dunnit again.  she left us wid da dad awl weekend so she could go away an have fun wif out us. da dad tooks good cer ob us do we had lots ob treets.
henry is stilltryin to get used to being da new brudder since da mom adopted him. I had to told him he had to step up and do all da fings bassets is supposed ta do an not just listenin to dad mom an dad.
Gator may hab a forever home! he is supposed to go see a person an da friday. den no more foster brudders for a while sos I can get my toys back.
for doz dats going to da brood ramble we will seez you der. we braught a new sun shade for da mom cuz she turns all red in da sun an howls for days after being outside.
elmer p funrucker
Hnery d hudini
an
gator