[Dailydrool] Gifts for Mother's Day

ABC's Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Sun May 4 19:11:04 PDT 2008

Mother's Day is this coming Sunday. Don't forget your basset mom or
basset grandma this weekend! What a better gift than a basset
item...especially one that helps rescue! ABC's Slobber Shoppe has over
300 items...how about a windspinner for her garden, a rhinestone
shirt/hoodie, a water globe, or an Americana tote bag? Here is a link
to all of our new items...

http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SS&Category_Code=new_items

Is your mom a Wizard of Oz fan? How about our new waddle shirts?
They're pigment dyed!
http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SS&Product_Code=6569&Category_Code=new_items

We also have Mother's Day cards:

http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SS&Product_Code=6551&Category_Code=new_items

I'll be happy to ship your gift to mom and enclose your note and send
you a delivery confirmation number so you know when she gets it.

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org
merchandise at nybasset.org

***Please sponsor us for ABC's 2008 Waddle
http://www.firstgiving.com/gordonbassets