[Dailydrool] Blue Power Treatment- for pledges!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 19:05:55 PDT 2008

As we need to gather some pledges for mishgun ( which will go to Pw Olive in her quest for Queen)... I have come up with the pawfect USEFUL pledge incentive. Blue Power ear treatment. It has been proven to work by many on this list and you can find lots of info about its power on the internet as well. However the ingredients are very difficult to come by these days. Try as I might I could not find the Boric Acid at any pharmacy I called; the gentian violet could be special ordered- at a not so great price. So I shopped big time and now have plenty!
Here's what I am offering:
1 bottle of gentian violet ( one bottle lasts for several batches & is also useful for other applications)
8 TBS of boric acid ( enough to make two batches of Treatment).
2 disposable eye droppers ( the applicator on the violet bottle does not make for accurate 'drop counts')
The instructions for making and using the Blue Power Ear treatment.
The only thing you'll need to provide is a 16oz bottle of Isopropyl alcohol ( stuff is really cheap and you can buy it anywhere- would cost more for me to ship it to you) and a plastic bottle to mix it in ( an empty Ketchup bottle works great!).
Cost is $24 incl. shipping within the USA. ( I can deliver to mishgun- $20.)
Checks made out to Michigan Basset Rescue or paypal
I will start shipping them out this weekend. Email me if you want to reserve one.
droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy~ who grudgingly endorses the stuff!