[Dailydrool] Upsetting the neighbors OMG

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:51:38 PDT 2008

Excuse me???????
THey have asked you not to walk you dogs cause their ill mannered dogs bark
at you..maybe if they exercised there dogs some they wouldnt be so jealous
as to have a cow everytime you walk by.
I would call your police and I would tell them that people are yelling at
you and screaming and stuff.
that is just the most outlandish thing I ever heard of...where in the world
do you live?  Is it a neighborhood with sidewalks and stuff.  Are children
allowed to walk by?  I am just flabbergasted at what you say..and your dogs
acutally manage to behave during these walks cause mine would be barking
back.

As I see it they are lucky you are consiterate of the times you go walking
cause to me you should be complaining about there dogs and them barking
back.
Have to say iffen it was me I would start walking 4 times a day but i would
also carry a cell to call the police if i needed to

Weird werd people

--
PW Bob the DOg
order my Chick Magnut Or Faces of Drool playing cards at