[Dailydrool] Leaving Tomorrow Morning ...

laumag at mts.net laumag at mts.net
Mon May 5 09:45:25 PDT 2008

... for a New York City vacation. When I checked last, Zack was fourth in the Pet Idol contest. I am not taking a computer with me, so, I will not be able to continue to vote for him. He will be unaware locked in a run at a very nice Boarding Kennel. I know, I am a bad Slave, but, I had no choice. So, if anyone feels like giving Zack one more vote, please feel free. He is behind by about 600 or more and has to finish in second to make the finals. Thanks to everyone for voting up to this point. Here's the link ...

http://petidol.ca/vote_1454.pet

Laurie Headed For The Big Apple and Zack At A Boarding Kennel.