[Dailydrool] Fwd: ours story

martyjacobs mwjbasset at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:48:17 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: martyjacobs <mwjbasset at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 4, 2008 at 8:17 AM
Subject: ours story
To: DailyDrool <dailydrool at proctorhome.net>

Hi ebrebody this is Pollyanna and Teddi of the PET girls and wes have a
story.  On Thursday Mama went to Annapolis to pick up a a furbaby that had
been adopted out by BROOD over a year ago that is now an owner relinquish.
It really upset the Mamslave and she cried all the way home.  He was suppose
to stay with us one night and then go on to Animal Kingdom near Hagerstown,
MD.  Animal Kingdom is the kennel that BROOD uses when there are no
fosters.  Shilo, that's his name, had been there before he got adopted and
Mama just couldn't let him go back after having been in a home for over a
year.  So Mama called Auntie Lisa and said "I'll foster him."  Don't tell
Mama but I think she is finally going to flunk fostering.  Shilo is a nice
tri color who is about 7 years old.  Wes like him and he thinks us girls are
crazy. heheheheh  Our two legged brudder is not going to be happy when he
finds out there will be 3 of us to move to GA this summer but I'll give him
snooters and he will but OK.

So now instead of being the PET girls wes are now  the PETS

POLLYANNA
EMILY ( ATB  11/28/08)
TEDDI
SHILO