[Dailydrool] Walkies in da 'Hood

Sharon Lantieri sharlant at comcast.net
Mon May 5 09:48:33 PDT 2008

Ruby Roo, here.  I am not a lawyer or a city councilman, selectwoman,
alderdog or City Clerk, but...

Tell those cranky neighbors to point out where in your local laws it says
you can't walk your dog whenever you want.  If they can have that many
doggies at any given time, there probably aren't any bawking laws neither...

Where I live, us dogs can't bark continuously for 30 minutes between 7:00 am
and 11:00 pm.  You should hear my 'hood (70 The Warden houses and at least
that many of my furends) during morning walkies and lunch time walkies and
night time walkies... One non-furendly neighbor complained once about people
making her precious pooch bawk at all of us walking.

Also, once Precious Pampered and Powdered Pooch who has probably not ever
been outside her palace got used to me and all the other dogs in the
neighborhood walking by, she doesn't even lift her head anymore.  The Warden
thinks she might have turned into a Webkinz...

Walk On My Furend!  I raise my paw to you!

Empoweredly yours,

Ruby Roo,
OEBE Shredder

and her The Warden who takes her dictation and holds on to her leash...for
dear life sometimes...