[Dailydrool] nieghbor dogs

June Scheunemann equineent at tm.net
Mon May 5 12:30:27 PDT 2008

Oh if just everyone would take responsibility ...I would continue walking
the same route but, the idea of maybe asking the upset neighbor what their
work schedule is would be a great gesture.  I know even tho' we are out in
the country my boys think they have to tell me by sounding the alarm
everytime something happens..so they do bark a lot.  Since Mike has gone to
3 rd shift for awhile I did buy Gus a bark collar as much as I didn't want
to.  It has cut down on the almost hysterical type barking the boys would go
into.  It seems if I curb Gus it curbs Leroy.  Now, both Leroy and Nala tend
to aroooooooooooo more.so not as hard on the ears but, Gus has got a huge
voice!!!  And he doesn't aroooooooo just bark bark bark.  I know it would
drive me nuts if I was trying to sleep.  That's why I said if it is a sleep
thingy.  Otherwise if it's just cuz their dog sees your dog.suggest they
pull the blinds.that has also worked for my guys during this atime with Mike
sleeping.  If they don't see it happening they don't bark.

June