[Dailydrool] neighborhood dog walkin

phyllis satterfield pasatter at consolidated.net
Mon May 5 13:52:35 PDT 2008

Some neighbors; If they do not like your dog walking that is entirely their problem and none of yours. Remember you have absolutely no control over what anyone else does, says or thinks, you are responsible only for what is under your control...You...

These whiney complainers don't like your color, what are you ? Green? With antenna ?That might be cause for alarm, Your age? Your gender ? Big Whoop!! Their problem.

You have received some great advise, let me just add what has worked for me;  Wave, smile, and blow a kiss as you walk by, Stuns them.!!

Just enjoy your walk and be glad for the day,

Phyllis