[Dailydrool] Santana's First Aid Kit

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:44:55 PDT 2008

Hey lookee Nigel, Santana wanna firss aid kit. We got won. Lessee whut we
got in this won. You teke da stuff out an Llewis kin ride it down.
Ok we gots heer a pear a sissors whut got da liddel roun fing on da ends.
Dat so MomPerson who not too steddy sometime not cut we leg off tryina do
sumfin else.
We gots heer a rolla...whut is dat. Unroll it, Nigel lessee whut it are---ok
ok, I sees. Well it not so yousful no more is it whut wif dem leeves all
ober it. Yeah heer I help you roller it up agin she not see it....
Rolla stretchy gaawhze. she gotta a cupla dose.
Heere da Vetwrap. Awwww, cute: Ours have got liddel paw prince  onit. She
gots two rolls a dat. Dat plastik onit crunch nice, don't it? Oops. Bedder
put it beke.
Gak! Dis da fing she stick up we...nebberminds..to see iffen we too hot.
Throw dat out, Nigel. We dont needs dat. She wont notise.
Ok an heer we heve a peckitch ob liddel square gaawhzes.
An....we gots dose fings whut pull out splinners...tweezels.
We gots Pepto Bismul, Tagamet (Ise spellin offa da boxies) an Gas-X
hoooooooooshe culd use dat aint it, Nigel??
Ok.
She gots sumfin she gots from da Vetman: gimme dat so I kin spell it==  f l
a g y l   for direreara, an liddel infection it a aunty-biotic.
She gots reel sissors down heer.
She gots won roll adheesif tape whut are too inches an won whut are won
inch.
She gots a liddel bottel ob alcohol.
She gots a tube a sumfin callt neosporin
She gots a tube a sumfin for eyeballs whut no gots steroits init cuz dat kin
meke da eyeball siker if it gotta skretch in it.
She gots eer kleenr here throw da out too, I not goin on no trip an git my
eers cleent.
We gots nail cutters-- hide dem wif dat odder stuff too
We gots quik stop, leeb dat in shes gone fink da cutters in dere too.
She gots a tube a sumfin callt NutriCal. Heer taste it, Bro---- no no, youse
firss, I inissist. You FIRSS, den I taste it. Nigel dont be a DUMBUNNY it
not poison she wuldnt heve dat! You is too a DUMBUNNY Juss TASTE IT. Heer
lemme help you I shoves it up you OW OWO OWOWOWOWOOW

Nigel and Llewis's exploration of the first aid kit has been cut short, no
pun intended.
They hope this was helpful.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper