[Dailydrool] crate anxiety

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:30:29 PDT 2008

Have you ver considered maybe his anxiety isnt from the crate but from the
kong..maybe he gets so worked up getting the peanut butter out of it..does
he have the kong at any other time but when you go away...maybe he is
allergic to peanut butter...also have you ate any of this particular peanut
butter maybe it is bad..food does go bad and can give stomach upset..and if
the food makes him sick and he has an accident then he feels bad and gets
all worked up and then it is worse..

just a thought..if you are starting over I would start all over I wouldnt
use the food at all I would give him a nylabone or something and see if he
does better than with peanut butter which is high in fat and could easily
upset his stomach it upsets mine.

--
PW Bob the DOg
order my Chick Magnut Or Faces of Drool playing cards at