[Dailydrool] To Brudder Elwood

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:17:10 PDT 2008

We finks da plent whut you et were in da Youforbeeya fambly. Dat Croton
fing.
We's heer watchin Aminal Plenut an dere da Krokidial Man sayin he's got
poisoned by a Youfourbeeyuh tree whut da peepels use da sap ob ta poison dey
arrooooos. Sorry: arros.
(Dat were a Basset joke.)
Well enyways we glad you ok an we thot dat were inneresting Hey Llewis dont
chenge da channel Ise watchin dat! No, I don wanna watch da pooleece dogs I
wanna watch dis. Turn it beke. I says dat hoo. Oh yeah lemme just show ya
about dat Brudder Boy  GIMME

Love and Drool to all in need
Nigel and Llewis of Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper
(Nigel and Llewis are momentarily detained.)