[Dailydrool] Road Trip Advice

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:10:56 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,  As we are planning our road trip with Santana in June for My
DH brother's wedding....I wanted some advice on what to take along for the
car ride....First Aid Kit What should it have in it?  Or anything else you
all can think of?  This is our first LONG trip with Santana he had a trip to
Gillete Wyoming last summer...this summer we are going to Northern
Cali.....  Thanks!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)