[Dailydrool] Krispy Kreme fundraiser for the CBHR hounds

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Mon May 5 14:45:52 PDT 2008

CBHR is doing a Krispy Kreme fundraiser to raise some $$$ for our hounds.
Our Raleigh group will be out at the fairgrounds on May 17 selling boxes of
donuts (hopefully selling more than we eat!).

We are also selling certificates for boxes of donuts that can be redeemed at
any Krispy Kreme location. These vouchers are only good at the Krispy Kreme
stores, not in grocery stores, Walmart, etc. The vouchers are $6 each, and
we are taking pre-paid orders until May 14. Certificates will be mailed to
you on May 19.

Please email your order to rescue at cbhr.com if you'd like a certificate.
Thanks for helping the Carolina hounds!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe & Sullie, and fosters Tinkerbell & Hope