[Dailydrool] Da Doggie door fur da boyz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon May 5 17:08:50 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. We glad to seez dat da boyz git da first aid kit out  and
lookie in dere. Now we git dis doggie door a going. Brudder Elwood he git
all de bases cobered. Lewis git da remote, git the Lawz and Orderz on da tb.
Keep da Momperson berry busy.. We gots sister daisy on de phone-she gib de
directions jus like brudder Elwood tells her. Now boyz, you gots to lissen. Okey
lookie in da box, Brudder Elwood he orderz youz all up de special snooter
cobers  and de eyeball cobers too. Git all des on--hab de momma Zelda be de lookie
 out--keep de Momperson outta dere--Okey Mister Cooper he be da saw man, he
be da  sharpest stick in de pile and he read best. Hab Grampa Mitchell draw de
outline  on de door likkee it sey. Daisy--you lissen-dey doin dis??  Otay. Now
hab  Nigel teke de cord and be berry carfulz here and plug in de saw, now
berry  carefulz like de Brudder seyz, no bite de cord--Daisy we be a go--you
hearz  summfin??
Den it happin.
Why dem boyz no lissen to da brudder. Nigel he bite de cord in de wall and
he git da shock and blow de gonadz off de rear of de dog. Why dem fings be  a
smokin--Brudder Llewis he git da bandage on Brudder Nigel nowz.
Brudder Elwood sez he try to help de friend, but de doggie door not happin,
Whutz a brudder to do?

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE