[Dailydrool] What to do in OBX?

Lou Ann Lex jumpnjojo at msn.com
Tue May 6 08:31:45 PDT 2008

Hi everybody this is princess Jojo a-gogo here. I want to send dribbles of
drool to all those who need it. As long a momma keeps eatin I can keep
dribbling the drool.
    Momma is busy this week so I have to be on the puter and do the drool.
She thinks I don't know that we are going on a long ride to what the humans
call the beach. So I am askin for information. We
Are going to what they call the Outer banks.  My friend Baxter and I want to
know if any of you know anything fun for us dogs to do while we are there.
Momma says we will have lots of fun. But I don't know if I can trust what
she calls fur.  Can any one out there give us any ideas?  Thanks. Jojo
      Lou here. If anyone has any suggestions of places where we can take
the dogs, they can email me off list.
       Thanks!