[Dailydrool] Barney

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Tue May 6 08:48:08 PDT 2008

Lots and lots of drool for Barney. About 7 years ago while in calgary Becky one morning couldn't walk and was in extreme pain.
I use magnets, belts everything and even one of those hoists.
Well we went to of course what else emergency vet a- weekend crisis and he put her on a strong prednisone  - and she was not to climb stairs at all and he even had her put in a cage.  The prednisone was weaned off and in a month or so she was back to normal.
I lived in fear of it coming back but it never did. She still wears her magnet belts, bracelets and is ok. She's 14 plus now and
I know she's sore but when she's out walking with grandkids she's just a- boogying along happy as a lark-barking and smelling all the new smells  in Victoria
It's was a slow process and she's also on glocosomine and a low pred now cuz of her age and a tummy pill.
Sandy keeps sending her stuff that has pineapple etc in it and somethings helps  We try to avoid stairs. She has stairs to bed and does anyone know of where I could get another set of stairs. D IL going to build them but I need now.