[Dailydrool] A TRUE story on barking dogs

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 6 09:02:48 PDT 2008

Momma here. All of the posts reminded me of a funny TRUE story that  happened
here last summer. Bob Basset, at now 15, loves to lay by the front door  and
watch other dogs, peeples, whatever go by, he barks, runs his mouth gets the
gang to join in, I pay not attention to the ruckus--at his age this is
something  he loves to do, he will also go over to the window, it is large enough he
can  look out but there is a bush close by and usually he prefers his door. It
was a  nice evening, many folks out walking, children playing, I was here
reading the  drool. Bob is barking like no tomorrow, got the whole clan going, I
give a yell  to them, of course they don't listen. Minutes go by, the door
bell rings. As I  walk into the living room, I see the reason. Here is Bob, a
burst of energy must  of come over the old boy-he had tried to jump out the front
window-but he didn't  make it--and was stuck on the window ledge. He had
knocked out the screen, his  head was outside---still barking--his rear inside,
with the famous Bob belly on  the ledge. The lady ringing my bell had came to
tell me that Bob was hanging out  the window. This was a sight to behold. I
lifted the 70 pounder out of the  window, no worse for wear, and thanked the woman
profusely-

Val you are in a tuff spot, none of your doing at all, droolers have given
many great idea's and we are sure you will make the best choice on a course of
action. It is a shame there are such nasty people out there.

We send the drool as always--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE