[Dailydrool] Nutro

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at Delmonte.com
Tue May 6 08:36:54 PDT 2008

Hi all,
Just getting back in the groove from another bout with the flu or some other germie thing.  Ugh.  I wish we could open up the office and totally sanitize everything.  It just keeps getting passed around.

So I'm not totally caught up on drools, but quick followed the post about Nutro as this is what I could get my other half to agree on for now.....  We are feeding Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed now.  I just got tired of fighting over dog food so I could get him to agree on this, which I know is not bad, but I really would like to get away from something that has corn in it.  There is my soap box for the day.

That said, Schroeder and Maya don't seem to have any problems eating it.  However, Cassie has been reluctant to eat off and on, which is totally not like her and does concern me.  I have notice an increase in the gasi-ness lately - like oh my god everyone clear the living room.  I'm also not sure if this is food related or if it is because they have been eating some grass now that spring is here (but not a lot of grass).

We were feeding Nutro Max Senior to the girls and N.Max puppy to S-man.  Cassie devoured it and it seemed like Maya was always throwing it up.  S-man again never had any problems eating it.

I can't get to the article about this from a prior post but I plan on getting to it somehow.

Just thought I would add my 2 cents.

Love and Drool to all

Annette