[Dailydrool] Look Who's Crated Now

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:00:16 PDT 2008

Dear All.
Tis I liddle Humfree. I is the seben monf awl citee dawg in manha-tun. I the
one whut no likies the krate. Cuz it skury and make my mawmaw go 'wey. There
ain't no sentrul park in the krate. No skurlliez neever. But I is
digressinatin'.

Las nite somefin magik happun. I tells you boutz it now. I go in the skury
krate to see if there be any treetz. I eetz tha treetz. I go back out da
krate rill kwik afore papa come triks me and shut the door. You know the
door? Wif the barz. The skury barz door of the krate that I kant opun. Yeah
you knowz. So I eetz tha treetz an I scapez.

Then mawmaw she comez inna the room. She says good boyee an stuff. She putz
more treetz in the krate. Huh uh I is not so dumb I finkz. I no go in. I
stickz in my head and dat be dat, I gots the long neckz, I get the treetz
wif no closey of the skury barz door.

Then mawmaw, she do the crazee. I think she brains got losted. I makes note:
searchez for the mawmaw brain in the sentrul park tomorrowz. Mebbe skurlliez
tooks it. But I is digressinatin' agin.

So mawmaw do the crazee. I aint believin my eyebugz. Eyebalz. I finkz, ok,
she no unnersand 'bout papa and the skury barz door of the krate. I gots to
tellz her. Warnz her.

Den papa, he comez inna the room and he laff laff laff and well you can see
for yourselvez what he do.

I finkz the krate still good onlee fur the treetz. But mebee I sleepz in it
tonitz. We gon seez.

Ovur n owt.

Liddle Humfree