[Dailydrool] Firss Egg Kit..Nigel and Llewis Fanks!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:55:30 PDT 2008

Hidy HoOO!   Nigelish and Llewish fank YOO so mush for goin through
da Firss Egg Kit Fer me, me finks it also helped yoO out too so you get wid
of the unnessiry stuffs.  Me tot der would be Eggs in der consinnering it is
a Firss Egg Kit.  Me wubs me some boiled egg! Oh well maybe mommy put some
in our kit.

Me agweez 1000000% dat me no needs no clip clip nail clips me hates doze and
I will forebber be gibbing dirty looks to ebberyone at the wedding iffen me
gets my piggies clipped!  I mite ebben show my toofies at dem den point at
mommy and point at my piggies!  Den OOOoo no wif dat ear cleaning
bologna....mmmmm wait dat sounds like a solution...ear cleaning bologna?
Now dat kinder ear cweaing me will sit still for and not wun away and pway
chase...me will juSs sit der and enjoy the B-O-L-O-G-N-A!  but dat mommy ob
mine can juSS forget about bwiging dat ear cleaning stuff and cotton pads
along....me finks we will not hab room anyway for dat!  Wait Wait......ear
cleanS or probe-ING which is worse?  Me no wanS nuffin stuck in me....well
NOOOOOOOOOO juSS to see iffen me is hot?  Ob Course me HOT...me one HOT sexy
Basset Boy!  Who needs to be checked fer dat!  All ob the Basset Boys be
HOT!  We ladies Men!  We Habs dem fallin at our feet...well me no finks we
hab room for eidder da ear cleaning stuffs and da probe fing to check for
hotness...me finks i  neeeds more treats oHh and carrots also need to be
taken wif!  So dat will take up lotsa room!

Well fanks boys fer da advice! Oh me mommy wuz weading da list to me daddy
and he was laughing and almost squirted ice-T outta his nose!  he said dat
was dangerous and got mad but was laughing at da same timeS!

Santana  Senor Smarty Pants Ov The WildWest OEBE
AkA. Mr. Pants The Basset Hound

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)