[Dailydrool] Hound HoeDown at Daphneyland May 10

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Tue May 6 11:51:09 PDT 2008

And here it's just around the corner, and I haven't posted!!! Bad  Slave!

This Saturday - May 10th will find us hosting the Hound HoeDown to benefit
BaRNI' Basset Rescue Network here at Daphneyland! Starting at 10 a.m. and going
 until 3 p.m. the Hounds and Humans invite one and all to come on out and
help us raise much needed funds for the hounds!

We have many games lined up, Cowboy & Cowgirl costume  contest, Opportunity
Drawing, raffle and silent auction, BBQ lunch, GiGi  McKenzie and Bobby Macarni
"The Funky Apples" will be performing from 12-2 p.m.  and we hope to see many
of our alumni hounds in attendance!!
Raffle and Auction items include - Original artwork by Van Gogh (the
Basset), Autographed Basset Whisperer T-shirt by Cesar Millan, selected  items from
the Woebegone-Bullock Basset Museum, Baskets, CBC and so much  more!!  A
limited edition Daphneyland T-Shirt designed and donated by  Dan Thompson of the
Cartoon Network will be available at the event to benefit  the Daphneyland
Sanctuary Hounds!!

The hottest title of the year - is your hound the Best Counter  Cruiser?
Competition will be fierce for the debut of this game, so come one,  come all -
wear sunscreen, bring a blanket, chairs and EZ ups and head on out to
Daphneyland for a day of fun, laughter, bellyrubs and of course - LOTS OF  DROOL.
100 Hounds await their friends - all bathed up and raring to go thanks to
the Big Sunday Team! Let's get DIRTY!!!

Come one, come all to the Annual HoeDown!
Dawn of the West and all of us -
_www.barniatdaphneyland,org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland,org)

favorites at AOL Food.