[Dailydrool] MERRICK COUPON

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 11:48:25 PDT 2008

I have a coupon for a free 15lb. bag of dry kibble that I would no longer use. (I called them and complained that the bag of pot pie kibble I bought didnt make the gravy like it normally does...) It doesn't seem to have an expiration date so I would hate to let it go to waste.

  Anyway, I have long since switched brands before the coupon got to me..(the food was too rich for Mona.. LOL! She gained weight!)  If anyone would like to claim it just email me offlist! Thanks!

  Monique, momslave to Mona and Potato