[Dailydrool] Lance Basset In Hospital

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Tue May 6 11:39:49 PDT 2008

So sorry to hear Lance is down with gastritis.  This is what Ellie  gets when
she is stressed when one of her twolegger slaves is gone on  vacation.  Our
vet has us give her 10 mg. of famotidine twice a day to help  reduce the acid.
Daddyslave was just gone for 8 days and Ellie was off her  feed a bit but we
kept up with the famotidine (I think its generic pepcid - not  the max.
strength) and she didn't relapse.  It really works for us.   Once she does go into
gastritis mode we feed canned ID mixed with water like a  gruel for about 3
days to help keep tummy calm then slowly reintro her  food.

Sending Lance some super speedy healing drool.  Hope to hear he's home  happy
and healthy very soon.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

favorites at AOL Food.