[Dailydrool] BASSET RESCUE CENTRAL CALIFORNIA WADDLE IN KINGSBURG CALIFORNIA

Basset mulins at comcast.net
Tue May 6 13:30:38 PDT 2008

ALOHA
It is time for the Kingsburg Swedish Festival Parade and time to BASSET WADDLE down the Kingsburg streets on May17th.  The theme for the Waddle is Hawaiian, so dress those Houndies and People too in Hawaiian attire and join the fun. Gathering and registration begins at the Memorial Park in Kiingsburg at 8am. Cost is $15 for the first Basset and $5 for each additional Hound(wannabe) in a household.  Parade begins at 10am and we have a flatbed trailer for the Parade for the Houndies and tired people too.  After the Parade a barbecue tri-tip lunch(sandwich,chips,beans and drink $8) There will be a 50/50RAFFLE and lots of goodies on the raffle opportunity tables.  Win restaurant gift certificates, hotel stay and many other great items.
There will be 1,2,3 Prizes for the Hat and Costume contest male and female bassets, and a Best Decorated X-Pen.  Judging begins at 9:15.
So Come out and have a fun filled day meeting new people,exchanging stories about our wonderful Bassets and SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE OF CENTRAL CALIFORNIA.
Susan
Basset Rescue of Central California