[Dailydrool] RE; Leo's odd behavior

lynnie hughes skoog.ie at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 13:02:39 PDT 2008

Hi Mary, I got a big kick out of your darlin enchiladas antics, so I thought I'd take a shot at analysis.
You didn't mention how old Leo the foster is, so I have no way of knowing if the brain truck has delivered. So assuming it has, the circling  sounds like classic obsessive/compulsive disorder. However, combined with whining, crying, burrowing,!'? then crying again, goodness!!! I believe he is having post traumatic stress syndrome.
I"m thinking in his former home, a strong alpha repeatedly took his bone & blankie, so this acting out behavior is his way to gain power over the trauma. hummmmm,,
so my perscription is to give Leo a blankie & bone when he starts circling, and see what happens. And that's "'As good as it gets"'
Love & drool to alll!!!!
lynnie{senior slabe}to Mandy-bo-dandy{is the psychiatrist in???}Garfieldie{yellow tabby 5 cent, please,}