[Dailydrool] Heart Murmur Question

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:24:44 PDT 2008

 Lily will be 11 this August and she has a heart murmur.  Our vet told me
that as the symptoms come they will treat it with meds.  he said they are
the same sort of meds as they use on humans.  Lily has always seemed to pant
a little more than others but its never been a problem.  I have noticed that
she is much more bothered by heat though.  If it is only the slightest bit
warm she makes her way to the lower level and lays on the tile floor. She
never used to do that.  He told me to watch out for excessive panting or
'coughing'

Pwincess LilyGurl and entourage...