[Dailydrool] sling a little this way please

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Tue May 6 17:06:12 PDT 2008

We could use a little of that magical drool here in the Rebec household.
First, Vinnie has an owie.  He managed to do something to his right front
foot - my vet friend who evaluated him said it's probably a deep muscle
bruise, so it will just take time.  he does seem to feel a little better.
Through it all, he has been playful and trying to make time with the ladies.

Then there is Tuesday.  She had a large mass removed from one of her breasts
today.  She had a mass removed a couple of years ago that came back as
adenocarcinoma.  We opted not to have this one sent to the lab.  There was a
blood vessel leading from the mass to a lymph node which is not pleasant to
think of, but the vet took that vessel too, and says she seems fine.  She is
up a around, but she had to stay overnight at the vetspital.  Poor thing.  I
hate to think of her there all alone with no Louie to snuggle with.

Finally there is Anna.We bred our 3 elder girls (Bailey, Bertha, and Piggy
Paws)  this spring in hopes of a litter, but none of the 3 "took".  Then
last Thursday, Anna took on the appearance of a watermelon with feet.
Hmmmmm....  Suspicious.  She went in to see Dr. Jean along with Tuesday
today for an ultrasound.  Strange results.  They could see ONE sac, at a
size to indicate 35 days.  Since the average gestation period is 63 days,
this would be a stage when they first start to maybe look pregnant if you
are lucky.  They do NOT look like watermelons with feet.  So if there is
only one, why is she so big??  Plus the vet saw no movement.  she said there
was a high risk of reabsorbing and we need to keep an eye on her.  If she
carries to term, she will need an x-ray to see what's up, and likely a
c-section.  Lovely.

So, would someone tell me when I start to rake in all the money I'm supposed
to be making by breeding dogs??  Do you know someone who wants to breed
their Poopsie?  Please feel free to send them to me for a rundown on what to
expect.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites: