[Dailydrool] LAST CALL -- DROOL DIAPERS for BROOD

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Tue May 6 17:25:18 PDT 2008

Attention! Attention Please!

Daisy here -- Chief Pledge Pawcurement Officer. I am most displeased with
the slave's paltry efforts this year and have demanded that she paw a few
more Drool Diapers for the needy hounds.Okay, the fact that they are
pawsonally hand potato-stamped and I get to nibble on the potato scraps
might have had something to do with my enthusiasm for the project... but I
digress.

We are offering hand potato-stamped Drool Diapers (a.k.a. drool towels) --
the PAWFECT accessory for the experienced waddle slave. You need to have a
soft wipe at hand for those drooley moments -- and what's better than a
super-soft, absorbent and washable diaper, complete with permanent
potato-stamped basset and message (either *DROOL HAPPENS* or *DROOL RULES*
OR *GOT DROOL?*), hanging from a simple shower-type hook that attaches
easily to belt loops (think golf towel for hounds!). Check out the photos
attached! The diaper itself measures 18 inches long, making it the perfect
length for a quick jowl clean-up while walking/waddling with your woofer.

100% of proceeds go directly to our waddle pledges for BROOD. So stock up --
they make great gifts too! They are $8 each (plus $2 shipping --  for up to
2 diapers and only $1 more in shipping for each additional towel/diaper
thereafter). You can pay via Paypal (to msrandolph at verizon.net) or send a
check made out directly to BROOD to Susan Randolph, 228 North St NE,
Leesburg VA 20176

PLUS, for a limited time, you can have YOUR PUP's NAME or a custom message
in place of or in addition to the sayings above... for just $2 more (that's
only $10 plus shipping!). And remember, the MORE you buy, the more pups YOU
help save!!

I'm hungry for potato bits -- so order some now so a girl can EAT! It's all
for rescue!!!

Drool on,
Daisy, PPO (Pledge Pawcurement Officer)

P.S.. We're also still peddling Wag Tags and copies of You Had Me at Ahrooo
for pledges too -- check out those details at www.fortheloveofdog.net