[Dailydrool] Clara to Clara

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 6 18:06:04 PDT 2008

Elder Clara here. It be time I hab de talk wif liddel Clara-ober de pond,
dat lib wif Rolph. Elder Clara is berry upsetz. And I, Elder Clara gotz one ob
dem heart murmers, I teke da pillz ebby dey, plus I gotz da Brudder Elwood,
why dat one be indegesstion and de gas allz in one..  Elder Clara she jus
shocked at dis fite you be habbin wif Rolph. You hab no needz to fite ober de
foodz, but Elder Clara seez dat you jus tryin to be on de top ob de heap. Da Big
Dog ob de house. Well I here to seyz dat Miss Sally will be lowerin da boom
here  and You watch youz step Missy--you rockin de boat, and Elder Clara gotz
her paws  full herez or I come an gib youz da big woof.
Dat all Elder Clara gotz to sey. Clara be good gurl to Rolph.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds