[Dailydrool] Clara to Clara

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 10 06:55:21 PDT 2008

This is Clara the younger.  I would like to thank Elder Clara for her advice on handling brothers. I have decided I am much too much of a lady to allow my temper to get the better of me again - especially now the slave has an enormous, ugly cage, that she calls a crate.
  Crate! Yeah, right. Who does she think she's kidding? I know a cage when I see one and so does Rolph and he says once you go in a cage you spend months and months waiting in it until you see someone gullible enough to take you home.
  And I am home already and I don't want yet another one. All right?
  Sorry, I digress.

  Anyway, we have been reading all about poop bombs and Elder Clara's tailpipe and the houndie who parped in the back of the car and we wondered - is that why we're called scent hounds?

  Clara and Rolph, sending drool to all our friends who need it and sympathies to all those two leggers whose fur friends have gone to the bridge.