[Dailydrool] basset pup--drool & prayers

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue May 6 20:52:24 PDT 2008

I wanted to let everyone know some bad news I found out just now....After
asking everyone for advice on Colorado Breeders for my niece's boyfriends
brother & wife who wanted to get a basset for him and his new wife
(confusing sorry) my information reached them too late..... I sent my niece
all kinds of emails to pass along to him about not buying from pet mall
stores etc and info on reputable colorado breeders in the area, they were
very bent on getting a basset fast....Well I sent her the emails monday
during the day and even spoke to a few of you on email, but it got to them
too late...and the brother surprised his wife for her bday (monday night)
with a new  basset pup which he bought from a store in Longmont
Colorado....They took the pup in for his check up and they found out he had
pneumonia..they are saying if he is not better in a few days they might have
to send him to the rainbow bridge.  The husband called the place to talk to
the manager and has not received any phone calls back errrr!!  The wife is
waking up every 1/2 hour and checking on the lil guy and giving him
treatments...he is only 8wks old! his name is Scoober "scooby" thomas
lawson....if you can spare some drool for the lil guy it would be greatly
appreciated!  This saddens me greatly.....

Santana: mommy me will start making some drool for this lil guy....I want to
meet him at the niece's graduation bbq the end of May...DRooL DROoLLLLLLLL!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)