[Dailydrool] basset pup--drool & prayers

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue May 6 21:58:25 PDT 2008

Not to add salt to the wound.. and yes slinging drool the situation
improves..

but, casually mentioning... "oh.. that's what a lot of people who emailed me
were concerned about .. the numbers of pups that come from pet stores having
higher incidents of the pneu and other illnesses"

I mean... after all ... I know you've got to be thinking it... "hey I did
this work, got this info for you and DH #1 goes out and gets you one from
the place I was telling you not to..."

I guess thats where I'm nutty... the first words out of my mouth, should
anyone ask me... is *never buy from a petstore" and number two on the list,
is never buy from an unknown breeder.  Take your time.. remember this is a
decision that will effect you for 10 to 15 years ... unless you're going to
get one and toss it back because you realize too late that you've made a
mistake..

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] basset pup--drool & prayers

Well I sent her the emails monday during the day and even spoke to a few of
you on email, but it got to them too late...and the brother surprised his
wife for her bday (monday night) with a new  basset pup which he bought from
a store in Longmont Colorado....They took the pup in for his check up and
they found out he had pneumonia..