[Dailydrool] basset pup--drool & prayers

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Wed May 7 06:08:58 PDT 2008

oh believe me I did not casually mention anything I was VERY BLUNT!
Probably very mean too.  It was information passed through another person
(my niece) to her brother and sister in law so you can call it second hand
information.  She forwarded my mean email on to them but it did not reach
them in time.  I don't really talk to them but talk to my niece.  I offerred
for them to call me too or come visit Santana.  You are right that is going
through my mind but  I look at it as things happen for a reason sometimes
out of our control....

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)