[Dailydrool] basset pup--drool & prayers

sylviemcgee at comcast.net sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Tue May 6 22:31:50 PDT 2008

I am so very sorry to hear about Scooby's illness. We're all keeping a good thought for him here, and the girls are slinging copious drool.

My sweet Aretha (now 14 months) had a bad kennel cough as a pup that turned into pneumonia. We ended up having to try 4 different antibiotics before finding the right one to finally kill the bug. So Scoober's new people may have to be persistent, and I'm keeping a good thought for their credit card balance as well.

They should also document every thing they do and every penny they spend, and go back to the pet store to see if they will make it right financially.

My best thoughts that the little guy pulls through.

Sylvie McGee
HeavenScent Bassets
Olympia WA