[Dailydrool] Dog not Eating

Timmysgal at aol.com Timmysgal at aol.com
Wed May 7 06:49:00 PDT 2008

Hi Droolers I have been a watcher for a while now. I have asked for help
before for my Gizmo. He has decided to stop eating everything. He is 1 years old
and was never a big eater but now he turns his nose up at everything. I know
he  wont starve himself but I am worried none the less. We have even cooked
chicken and rice to no avail. He will go 2 days at a time without even a
nibble.  It will soon be time for his annual check up so should I be worried? He
drinks  water but not in excess. Any suggestions?