[Dailydrool] Sunny the grouch

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Wed May 7 06:49:54 PDT 2008

My heart is with you.  My Sam had arthritis.  It got worse and worse.  The medication started to make him ill.  On the medication he could get around a little but his gastro intestional track was sick.  Off the medication he couldn't get around.

Sam was my heart.  But when he was crying in his sleep everytime he moved I knew what I had to do.

Sending them to the bridge in dignity and peace is the final act of love we can do for our beloved pets.

Sam's ashes are on my dresser waiting to take that final journey with me.

Blessings.

Cathy