[Dailydrool] Drool for Scooby

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 07:15:37 PDT 2008

My hounds are slinging lots of drool for Scooby, that he may get over the illness and be a beloved pet forever and ever.
  Before I knew about rescue (hard to think I was ever that naive) I bought my Rosie from a pet store.  She was very ill, and it was a bad experience, but she pulled through.  When I called the pet store, I was treated so rudely by the store manager that I found out who the store owner was and wrote him a letter.  He promptly called me, sent a check for all the meds, and followed up to make sure she was ok.  If anyone would like a copy of the letter I sent to the store owner, I would be glad to send it-email me off list.