[Dailydrool] Lance is home

Carol MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Wed May 7 08:03:08 PDT 2008

We are glad Lance is home and we have been though this with Honey - the
emergency vet could not tell us what causes it....stress..... Honey had
two episodes in 6 months, the last one was when we were away and got a
call from my daughter...she was watching Honey at home.....Our vet did a
blood test for food allergies....and that came out positive.......we
giver her pepcid every day and California Natural...she will go with us
on vacation.....I feed her rice with every meal.   It has been 5 months
now and she has gained 8 lbs.   The blood test ran $200 and it was well
worth it, but I watch her and pray it does not happen again.....Keep us
informed on Lance....Honey always ate her food real slow like a
lady....How did Lance eat his food?
Carol Honey & Leroy