[Dailydrool] Lance Basset and Miss Molly of Las Vegas

Zoe Lorca smallcrimson1 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 12:10:12 PDT 2008

Hi All,
Fang here.  Reporting to you from my top secret assignment, which I cannot tell you about other than to say I may or may not be appearing incognito to provide top secret security for the King & Queen & Royal Court of the MBR waddle.  I shall be in disguise but ever vigilant.

On to more important news, it has been recently revealed that the young Lance Basset, formerly of the Michigan Hell Hound Turd Hockey team (is that still going?) fame has been ill.  The agency has been considering recruting him so he had better heal up quick or Fang will be at the door.

Finally, sorry ladies, the handsomest, suavest, coolest, most modest secret agent hound has some news.  My heart has been lost to the beautiful Miss Molly of Las Vegas, Nevada.  Please don't do anything rash, girls, I know you all had your hearts set on me, but a comely Las Vegas showgirl is the houndette of my dreams.  While you are each beautiful, none can compare with Miss Molly.  Sadly, my duties do not allow full time courtship, but please understand, no amount of feminine wiles on your parts will come between me and my Miss Molly.

Try and console yourselves with the pathetic lot of houndie boys, Bob the basset excepted, still available.

Yours in love
Fang
(Ladies, I apologize for the ego trip but I just write this stuff!  Mommy)

P.S. Miss Molly, if you need anything, just put those beautiful basset lips together, make a cherrio mouth and howl.  I shall fly to your side.