[Dailydrool] feeding times

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Wed May 7 09:09:54 PDT 2008

Bill here,press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela says:
" I was aghast at the discussion of feeding times and amounts.  I personally have instructed my employee to keep the VIP Buffet open 24/7, to check frequently to make sure food and water is available, and to change out food that is no longer appetizing and water that is no longer cool and clear.  While that service is not 100% efficient, I can generally count on the buffet for a quick nosh and a cool drink. Anything less would be unacceptable."

"Last night, we had a really dramatic thunder storm and hard driving rain.  Bill was off playing bar trivia when it started but got home right at the peak of it.  I had to jump up in his lap to calm him down until the noisy weather passed and I could go back to the couch.  By the time he put me to bed in my room
(also the room where the VIP Buffet is located) and went upstairs to his quarters, the storm was over and Bill was much calmed."

Miss Angela (Is it time for our neighborhood perambulation yet?)
Bill (Not until I can be sure that we won't be rained on)