[Dailydrool] Annie

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 7 09:12:33 PDT 2008

Marlene,

I wish I had not taken a swig of my Diet Dew while I reading about your experience of getting the dirt and Maggie's "perfume".  I almost choked and spewed Dew right out of my nose.  I had to maintain too much control and I may need a nap this afternoon from that effort.  I'm still laughing - not so much at you, but with you.  I had a foster, Benjamin, who had those major "silent, but deadly" episodes.  They were so bad, I was afraid to look in the back seat - I might have found a deposit.  All the while, he lays there with his eyes closed like he's asleep.  I know he was laughing - I could hear him.

Thanks for the laughs - I needed them more than you know.  Annie & Maggie - you made my day!

Hugs,

Dianne - Mommy to Morgan, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)
              Ganma to Oliver the Pug (who can let some stinkers too!) and Andy, the Beagle