[Dailydrool] Quilt in WABR Raffle

rescue at wabr.net rescue at wabr.net
Wed May 7 10:40:18 PDT 2008

I just received Martha Knoll's beautiful Quilt for our 2008 Raffle.

www.wabr.net/bassetblast10th/raffles/r-19/index.htm

This is not just a Quilt it is a MASTERPIECE.  Martha must have spent hours not only finding just the right material for each piece, and then hours putting the magnificent quilt together.  A picture doesn't show, the wonderful browns on the basset, the cactus, with it fur, the stitching on the chili peppers, the moon with the smiling face are all to behold.  Plus all the fantastic blending of Ole' material for the border.

This is truly a treasure.

Pat
Washington Basset Rescue
www.wabr.net