[Dailydrool] Feeding multiple dogs

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 11:51:55 PDT 2008

We have 9 dogs, 10 if we are fostering.  Although many of them will eat together with no probelm, we do have a couple that like to "share" other's food so we feed everyone separately to keep our sanity.

We put the dogs out while we're fixing their meals and put the bowls in their designated spots before we let them in.  Everyone knows where to go and 95% of the time they go there with no problem.

It might not be the greatest system in the world, but it works for us.

Chris