[Dailydrool] Follow Up Post By Fang

Zoe Lorca smallcrimson1 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 12:28:00 PDT 2008

Hi All,
Fang here.  Forgot the most important thing in my message!  If any of you lads out there even THINK about trying to win the heart of the Lovely Miss Molly of Las Vegas, NV (Pictures of whom adorn my undisclosed location despite Vice President Cheyney's complaints) there shall be serious consequences.  For those who do not know, I am FANG!  The houndie who brought down a secret service agent bomb sniffing dog by jumping on his head and "dominating" away.

(This is actually true, I brought him to a rally w/ his now-roommate Dick Cheyney and he did jump that dog, I was lucky not to get arrested and Fang got his secret agent gig!)

She is beautiful, sensitive, sweet as pie and don't even think about trying to be her boyfurend or BIG TROUBLE will follow.

Menacingly,
Fang

PS, Hi out there to Bob (Cowbob) from Oregon, hope you are having a blast on your trip to Michigan.