[Dailydrool] heart murmer

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 7 13:53:59 PDT 2008

i had a miniature Dachshund  that had a heart murmer  at 9  which eventually
led to congestive heart problems at the age of 12, she was on  several meds
and as she aged  she was taking higher doses with no  relief,  I found a product
called  " HERATY HEART "  it is  an all natural  herbal product   and after
only three days I saw  a significant  difference !!!  I was able to get her off
ALL of  her  heart medications with in two weeks time and she lived a   a
fairly normal life with out  the coughing and panting for two more  years,  I
finally had to  let her go to the bridge this last September  at the great age
of 17 years !!!!!!! it has no bad taste and no known side  effects.

just type in Canine Hearty Heart and you will come to a great web page with
all kinds of information on congestive heart problems in canines.

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.