[Dailydrool] Heart murmer

Nancy Rife NancyR at McElvain.Com
Wed May 7 08:09:16 PDT 2008

The late, great Satchel had a heart murmer which ultimately led to congestive heart failure but he lived a normal life until he was 14.  During his last months he lost a lot of weight.  He never displayed any discomfort or lethargy or loss of appetite, he just kept losing weight.  Not until his last few days did the panting get worse and he looked at my husband as if to say, I'm just worn out and can't go on any more. You'll know when it's time.  So sorry, it's just heartbreaking to see them go downhill.

Nancy J. Rife
Land Records Analyst
McElvain Oil & Gas Properties, Inc.
1050 17th Street, Suite 1800